We Invite You To
Introducing the Original, All-natural,
Empress 1908 Original Indigo Gin is 100% authentic and all-natural. It's infused with the vibrantly hued butterfly pea blossom, adding a singularly distinct expression - an impossibly lush and vivid indigo blue, with a stunning secret to reveal; with the addition of citrus or tonic, Empress 1908 is transformed from its breathtaking indigo to a soft pink.
Empress 1908 is an original, shaping its own story as a fearless provocateur, a mystery in a bottle. Handcrafted in small batch copper-pot stills, this is a gin with phenomenal depth and boldness of spirit. Gently refined, nuanced and enduring, Empress 1908 is the essence of Victoria.
The distinct flavour and colour of Empress 1908 Gin comes from infusions of exotic tea botanicals. No artificial colours or stabilizers are used in its creation — so while the flavour will last forever, its unique indigo hue will not. Fading of the all natural colour is accelerated by exposure to sunlight. We recommend that you experience each bottle within a year of purchase and store in a cool, dark place. A gin this beautiful is meant to be enjoyed at its best.
- All-Natural / 100% Authentic
- Empress 1908 Gin is infused with the vibrantly hued butterfly pea blossom
- Gin colour changes naturally with addition of citrus or tonic
- Handcrafted from 8 all-natural botanicals
- Traditional in flavour with forward juniper and grapefruit notes
- 42.5% Alc. / Vol. (85 proof)
- 24 hour maceration of distilled botanicals
- Small batch size (240 gallon copper still)
- Made with pure Canadian water further polished with reverse osmosis
- Certified Kosher
Empress 1908 on Instagram